ENGR. RONNIE DAGAL, CEO (The only licensed HSE Engineer with Oil and Gas Production certificate issued by BWC-DOLE)
Our CEO/Trainor (Oil and Gas, Gas Liquefaction and Sulphur Recovery) SUCCESSFULLY PASSED THE “ISO 14001 LEAD AUDITOR” Live Presentation in CANADA.
Given by PECB-CANADA (11th of December 2018, 9.58pm, Philippine time)
O3GHSE O&G Training Center, Philippines
★We are now a training partner of Professional Evaluation and Certification Board [PECB], Canada [#47852]
In partnership with the Mapua University and Epsilon Skills Academy-Johor Bahru, Malaysia – Nebosh IGC #1298
Recently passed the ‘TRAIN THE TRAINER’ international online examination given by the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), Canada. (November 6, 2018)
(Oil & Gas Production, Offshore Central Processing Platform & GOSP and Gas Liquefaction Plant), works for a gas liquefaction company in the 7th largest oil producing country.
35-yrs HSE Mgt, almost 30 yrs. in the oil and gas offshore/onshore production & operation and Liquefied Natural Gas processing plant. Worked for world’s giant oil shareholders such as Shell, Total, BP, Partex, Tepco, Jodco, Exxon-Mobil. Worked for Petronas-Carigali and Adnoc group ADNOC LNG (formerly, ADGAS Gas Liquefaction Plant, ADNOC OFFSHORE (formerly Adma-Opco) &ADNOC ONSHORE (formerly Adco).
The only HSE Engr with DOLE-BWC Accreditation for upstream oil and gas production.
Mapua Institute of Technology, B.S.M.E., 1980
Our CEO passed the Scottish Qualification Authority (SQA-UK) approved test for PTWA (Permit To Work Authority), Level 2 for Naked Flame Activities in a Gas Liquefaction Plant (Middle East) with an average score of 100% (March 2015). The only Filipino with NFWP (Naked Flame Work Permit) in the LNG Plant (20,000 tonnes per day or 7 MMTPA LNG).
Our CEO passed the AUTHORIZED GAS TEST given by the a Scottish Qualification Authority Approved training center in the Middle East (GCC). This is part of continuing education in order to enhance and expand the knowledge taught in the training. SQA is Scottish Qualification Authority based in Scotland, United Kingdom is the leading qualification international provider of qualifications and assessment, accreditation. – May 2014.
Passed Permit To Work System Authorization for gas liquefaction plant provided by Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) in the UAE. Includes Level 1, Level 2 & Final Assessment. – February 2017
Held the capacity of giving exams and interview for platform personnel for Hotwork (Naked Flame & Spark Potential), Confined Space Entry and Cold Work Permits on offshore oil company in the UAE (OHSAS 18001). He is also Naked Flame Permit authority in a gas liquefaction plant in the middle east.
More than 29 yrs. international experience in the OIL & GAS Production & Processing Platforms, GOSP, CDS, Gas Liquefaction Plant Process, NGLs Fractionation Process and Sulfur Recovery Process.
Visited and carried out safety (HSE) inspections in hundreds of oil and gas installation e.g., oil wells, gas wells, condensate wells, gas injection wells & water injection wells in the Middle East, Libya, Southeast Asia.
Worked in an oil field having 33% – 45% H2S content.
– Continuous involvement in planned major maintenance shut down of Gas Liquefaction Plant in the Middle East which involved thousands of workers.
– Safety Engineer during the planned major shut down in the Southeast Asia i.e., Dulang and Duyong Platforms offshore in West Malaysia, ONGC Platform at Arabian Sea, Oxy Petroleum-Libya at Fidda & Hakim, Sabah 74F oilfields & Zella EPSA onshore, Adco-Bab Habshan BCDS onshore, Adma-Opco’s Zakum West offshore, Zakum Central CPP offshore & Condensate Plant in the middle east. – Has attended hundreds of Task Based Risk Assessment (based on OHSAS 18001) with different international experts and continuously doing. Utilizing RAM.
– Recipient of the 60 Million Man-hours, No Lost Time Accident record in the history of a gas liquefaction plant in the Middle East.
– In 1991, he was the Safety Officer of the crew (DB100) that retrieved the body of the divers of the sunken derrick barge (DB29) in the South China Sea. Client: ACT (Agip-Chevron-Texaco) Offshore Processing Platform Project, Hook-up & Commissioning.
– In 2000, he was On-Scene Commander in an uncontrolled fire in Adco-Habshan (UAE) contractors’ accommodation camp that ravished 27 caravans in Dec. 2000, no life was lost.
– Turnaround / Maintenance Shutdown HSE Officer in the Middle East & South East Asia. Part of the biggest TA / maintenance shutdown involving 5 central processing platforms, Oil Terminal and LNG Processing Plant.
NLTI Career Record: 72.4 Million LTI FREE MAN-HOURS
JOHN HERZIG, Switzerland, ADGAS Machinery Team, -30 years experience in rotating equipment. 16 years in Turbine/Compressor Original Equipment Manufacturer as service and commissioning engineer for installation, trouble shooting, overhaul and start-up of compressor and steam turbines.
ENGR. JOE QUITONGAN, BS Chem. Engg (Mapua Institute of Technology, 1971) 26+ years hands on experience on LNG Plant (Gas Liquefaction), Operations, Shutdown, Commissioning and Start-up. Considered as the most reliable person during Gas Liquefaction shutdown, commissioning, start-up in the Middle East.
(Production: 7MM TPA LNG)
ENGR. CAYETTE RIANO-DOLORES Asea Brown Boveri International, UAE BS Chemical Engg., Mapua Inst. of Tech 1980
ENGR. ROGER ZAPANTA Former Project Safety Manager Mcdermott-Dubai, UAE, 20 yrs offshore oil and gas construction Former ME Faculty, Mapua Institute of Technology
ENGR. MEL LEO PUGNE Section Head of Safety & Environment Takreer Refinery, UAE 32 yrs as HSE Engr overseas NEBOSH Certified
MANUEL MANUEL Plant HSE Adviser, Dolphin Energy, Qatar Member, International Institute of Risk & Safety Management, UK Member, American Society of Safety Engineers
LOUIE DOMINGO – Underwater Escape Training (UWET) Trainor
Downstream (Pipeline & Vessel Designs)
ENGR. ERWIN R. RABINO – Mapua Institute of Technology (1979), Gold Medalist, 7th Placer, BSME, RME, PME. Has worked with Shell (Phils & KSA), Chevron, Unioil, Liquigaz, Total-Phils, Chiyoda-Spore, Caltex, First Balfour, EEI. In-charge of the downstream (oil & gas) construction and engineering design course.
Former instructor at the Mapua Inst. of Technology, ME department. MEAMIT officer.